Forest Row parish Council will work with all relevant agencies to try and provide a safe, high quality environment that will meet the needs of the residents and visitors. It will also endeavour to defend the best interests of the community for the benefit of everyone.
Aims and Objectives
- To enable residents of Forest Row and its surroundings to enjoy highquality social, recreational and cultural facilities within the community and seek the continuing improvement and development of these facilities in accordance with the wishes of the residents
- To encourage and promote the economic and commercial vitality and diversity of Forest Row
- To preserve the unique identity of Forest Row and promote its heritage.
- To ensure harmony between commercial, ecological, environmental and residential requirements.
- To take regard of relevant guidance and policies from relevant organisations to ensure an improving standard of service to meet local needs.
- To represent the views and the wishes of the people of Forest Row
- To help create a caring and socially inclusive community which embraces all residents,